Art work submitted. Now to await feedback and get started on the next one, which is much bigger!
So the songs to be learned are:
- Fisherman’s blues by The Waterboys
- Wonderwall by Oasis
- Run by Snow Patrol
- Talking bout a revolution by Tracy Chapman
- Wherever you will go by The Calling
- Wish you were here by Pink Floyd
- Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen
- Hold On by Tom Waits
- Where did you sleep last night by Nirvana
- Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
- I wonder by Rodriguez
- Society by Eddie Vedder
- Wild world by Cat Stevens
- So long Marianne by Leonard Cohen
- American Pie by Don Maclean
Already have a few of them in the “kind of know well category” but need to get them flawless.
Art course – I’ve been going really slow at this so the goal is to get the next two assignments submitted by the deadline
Guitar – Been doing okay at this but need to get better at learning songs off by heart. Goal is a setlist of 15 songs by deadline
Spanish Study – This has been non-existent for a while – Goal is to cover 60 pages of the green grammar exercises book and 50 pages of the DELE book
Fitness (short term building toward a much bigger big goal). Goal here is to be able to run for 40min non-stop; cycle the blue trail in the forest in under 1hr; regularly go boxing training; 20 pull ups.
I’ll write updates on progress on a weekly basis…or lack of progress!
“As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it”
This blog is about using a 12 week model to make ambitious but achievable goals in different areas of life. I’ll be posting about progress, high’s low’s and ultimately success…hopefully!